TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Free MOT competition
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is The MOT Shop (York) Ltd, (registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 06104905 and with its registered office at Unit 44, The Raylor Centre, James Street, York, YO10 3DW) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win (1) free (without charge) MOT test. The MOT is for use on either a car, van, motorcycle, trike, or quad.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must “Like”,”Share”,”Follow” and tag in 2 friends
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 16 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter.
5. The winner will be picked at random from the entrants & will be contacted by the MOT shop via facebook by March 26th
6. The promotion is open from 09.00 on 25 Feb 2018 until 23.59 on 25 March 2018 (the “promotional period”).
7. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period on our Facebook page. The draw will take place no later than 3 days following the end of the promotional period.
8. The winner will be notified via the facebook name/contact provided when they enter the promotion.
9. The winner may not transfer to the prize (the free MOT) to any other party. The MOT may not be exchanged for a monetary equivalent
10. The prize (free MOT test) must be taken up within 06 months The free MOT test must be pre booked.(01904 431234 or via facebook/website)
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
12. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.