A simple pass or fail – that’s what we promise you
When your vehicle is tested for its annual MOT certificate the MOT looks at some important basic items to see if it meets the legal requirements. At The MOT Shop Ltd of York that’s what we do – MOTs and that’s it. We won’t try to encourage you to have lots of work done; necessary or not – we’ll just give you an honest result. We don’t have affiliations with any garage so our advice is completely impartial. We’ve been established for almost 20 years now and pride ourselves on our trustworthiness, reliability and knowledge. We’re also happy to provide any advice you may need. Why not call us today 01904 431234 to arrange your MOT?
Vehicle classes we MOT test –
- Class 1 Vehicles – Motorcycles up to 200cc
- Class 2 Vehicles – Motorcycles over 200cc
- Class 3 Vehicles – 3 wheelers/trikes
- Class 4 Vehicles – car – saloons, quad bikes etc
Why choose The MOT Shop Ltd?
- MOT test simple pass or fail
- York’s only truly independent MOT shop
- Trustworthy, knowledgeable and reliable
- Class 1-4 (car and light commercial vehicles) tested
- FREE re-test within 10 working days
- MOT reminder service available
- Local amenities and shops nearby so you can relax whilst you wait
So if you’re looking for a simple MOT, no fuss, no servicing or repairs just a simple pass or fail, contact us today and arrange an appointment. We’re easy to find off Hull Road on James Street (go to our contact page for a detailed map).